Deep Deep Deep in The Darkness of Depression
It has been a rough month or so. I have barely managed to pull myself out of bed, and then only when it was absolutely necessary. My depression has never been this bad. I have been taking the meds, but they didn't seem to be working. I thought I needed to raise my dosage, but Barry suggested reducing it. Sometimes, when the dose is too high, it makes one "neutral" or "flat". I took the dose down to 1/2 and I am starting to come to life again. I have ignored life, friends, family .....everyone and everything, and so I am sorry to everyone I have flaked on. My only excuse is that it wasn't me.
It was the depression.
I'll be catching up in emails for the next week. I am currently fighting the urge to go back to bed. The fact that I can fight speaks volumes on my progress.
I hate depression.
5 comments:
It is totally understandable.
((((HUGS)))) & missed ya!
I hear ya, Dena. I look back and see what "the depression" robbed me of, and I can't believe I put up with it. But I didn't know! I didn't know it wasn't ME...I thought that WAS me. Sigh. Hang in there!
I'm sorry. There is nothing worse. Physical ailments are so much easier to deal with. I hope your decreased dosage helps. I’m thinking of you.
I love you!!! (And it sure was nice to talk to you again today chicky!)
Hang in there Dena - will be thinking of you lots!!
Holly
Post a Comment