Saturday, April 19, 2008

Future Problem Solvers

Daisy competed today in the Arizona Future Problem Solvers competition. Her team didn't win any awards, but she had a really good time. She spent the day there, and then I joined during the skit portion. I almost didn't make it. The competition was at ASU, and there were multiple events going on today. The parking garage we were told to use was full before I got there. I was ready to give up, because the businesses around campus will have your car towed if you aren't a customer. Then, I went to another parking garage. Still a legal place to park, but because it was a tiny bit further away, it wasn't on my list. I pulled in......and it was empty. WOO HOO!

I am pooped. I'm not sure why I am feeling so done in right now. And, I don't care. I am going to go to bed and sleep in tomorrow. Yes, I am planning ahead of time to ditch church. It's Stake Conference, and I am not even sure what session I am supposed to be at. Furthermore, I can't see myself wrestling with the now walking toddler of mine through two hours of talks. Nuhuh. Nope. So...I am going to go upstairs and wind down with my crossword puzzle book and a Diet Dr Pepper. The caffeine won't keep me up because I took Benadryl after walking through the pollen infested ASU campus.

Oh, well......maybe that is why I am so tired. DUH!

New pages in my slide....check them out.

No comments: