Adios
Well, we are going to be leaving town this weekend. I am still busy cleaning, but not so much packing. I am just taking the kids, futons, dishes, pans and my computer. I will not have internet access though. I was worried about being bored to death, sitting in the house with nothing to do. I won't even have to worry about cleaning, because we won't have enough stuff there to clean. I can go to my sister's house and swim, too. But, with my computer, I can scrapbook. As a matter of fact, I can scrap all of the time with no other worries. This may turn out to be an awesome Summer.
I will have some internet access on my phone, so feel free to email me. I will have to give brief responses because it is such a pain to type on my plain old-fashioned numeric keypad phone, but I will respond.
I am coming back to Mesa around the 27th to finish cleaning and do the real packing.
And a Cory update: Ash refused the procedure. Mom was really mad at me for offering to help her. Called me and told me that my "financial situation isn't up to PAR" (BITCH!!!!!) Then, Mom told Ash that if she kept the baby, she would be sent away to live with relatives, but if she gets rid of it.....she gets a car, and money and permission to date Cory again.
I HATE the way that girl is being manipulated. I never once tried to influence her or force my feelings or opinions on her. If she wanted the procedure, fine. But to manipulate her is WRONG! I found out a lot of stuff about Mom that has just revolted me. Anyway, she is going through with the procedure.
That's where we stand. I will be back as soon as I have internet access. Probably around the end of Summer, unless Barry decides he can't do without it sooner.
Take Care!!!
5 comments:
BooHoo - gonna miss you on here Dena!! That is so unreal how they are bribing that girl - wow - she will have so much regret and bitterness years from now - so very sad.... I most certainly hope everything goes well with the move - have a fun summer - and get back on here as soon as possible -lol!!
I am going to miss you... But maybe I can call you or you can call me.
Dose your sister have internet? or go to a library.
(((HUGS)))
We'll miss you til the end of summer! Hope you get lots of scrapping done. Take care Miss D!
I will miss you. Please call and let me help pack when you are in town. About the many stresses you are under, just let me quote what Bob tells me all of the time "It will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end". I hope for you peace and safety! Won't it be nice to see your hubby every day!
I don't have your email address. Please send it to me so we can keep in touch!
I miss you! I hope things are going better!
Post a Comment