Monday, June 02, 2008

Tinkle. Scream. Repeat.

please note....this happened again mid-posting, hence the title and no post for several minutes)

Yesterday was a pretty crappy day. I woke up and my nose was clogged and my head pounding. Yet another Sunday where I was sick. I determined to go to church anyway, UNTIL...the screaming began.

Molly had diarrhea and a diaper rash. She would poop or pee and SCREAM in agony. I would have to rush to change her. She would be content, until the next trickle. We went through 20+ diapers yesterday. Today looks to be the same.

I also got some devastating traumatic news. I can't share it here. It's too personal. Email me if you are interested.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dena - I hope you are ok - couldn't find your e-mail
bhmorrow@bmts.com

hugs,
Holly

janna said...

HUGS Dean!!

janna said...

I hope things are working out! I have been thinking about your family all night.

& I hope you did not mind me calling.

kanagaroo said...

Dena,
Poor Molly I hope she is better. Are you okay? Call me if you can. Syd