Monday, July 28, 2008

Early Morning

I got to sleep very early last night, which of course means I woke up equally early. I have been sitting here messing around on my computer.....catching up. I haven't been on much since I got back because of the monsoon. Whenever it rains, our power flickers on and off (ah....the joy of country life. I forgot about this little nuisance) so, I keep the computer unplugged when it starts. As I am sitting here, I can see out my window to the barn. There is a mama squirrel and her two babies out playing there. Daisy thought they were adorable.....for about a minute. Then she ran back to her video game.

Today is the kids first Primary Activity Day here. Unlike Mesa, I can't just send them up the street on foot to go. It was only a couple of blocks away there. Here....several miles. So I will drive them. Actually, they had rides, but I have to go to the laundromat anyway. (I want my blasted washer and dryer here! Even just the washer would be fine...I have a clothes line.)

Barry gets home from work in two hours, then he sleeps for the day. I think I will scrap today.

2 comments:

Braden said...

we missed you when you came back. i have updated braden's blog. so you will have to check it out! did you know logan is on MSC? hey when are you coming back in town? so we can work on the photo shop? miss ya great job on your blog! love, kierst

janna said...

I wish I had a clothes line. LUCKY.